1. Manuscripts (both text and illustrations) are submitted electronically by e-mail. Editors dismiss manuscripts that do not conform with the rules of the journal. Authors whose mother tongue is not a language of the submitted paper are advised to have the manuscript linguistically reviewed by a native speaker before submitting it to the editor.
2. All submitted manuscripts are subject to peer-review by leading specialists in the respective topics. Reviewers remain anonymous if they wish so.
3. An author corrects the manuscript according to reviewers' and (or) the editor’s comments and may be asked to answer some questions of the reviewers or an editor.
4. Manuscript is being proof-read by the issuing editor and sent back to an author with annotations.
5. Manuscript is finally checked and corrected in accordance with the comments or suggested corrections by the the issuing editor.
6. An author receives and corrects PDF proof (layout) of the paper.
7. When a paper is published an author receives its PDF and 10 print copies for free.
on the Reviewers of the Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal "Aquatic Bioresources & Environment" of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "The Azov Sea Research Fisheries Institute" (FSBSI "AzNIIRKH")
1. General provisions
1.1 This Provision regulates the reviewer's contribution in the work of the scientific journal of the FSBSI "AzNIIRKH", "Aquatic Bioresources & Environment" (hereinafter – the Journal).
1.2 This Provision was adopted at the meeting of the extended Scientific Council of the institution (Minutes No.41 dd. the 23th of November, 2017).
1.3 The reviewers' functions in preparation and publication of the peer-reviewed scientific journal are regulated by this Provision.
2. Aims and objectives
2.1 The Journal is launched with the aim of development and improvement of the scientific activity of the FSBSI "AzNIIRKH", being dedicated to facilitating public access to science and assisting the scientific community of Russia and foreign countries in publication and discussion of scientific data, innovative ideas and modern technologies.
2.2. The main objectives of the Journal's reviewers are: verification of the scientific, methodological and theoretical information, published in the Journal; dissemination of scientific knowledge, innovative ideas and technologies in the scientific and business communities, as well as in educational environment; provision of informational and methodological support to the authors.
3.1 Reviewers perform peer-review of the manuscripts and other papers, submitted for publication; participate in events and campaigns, facilitating the growth of prestige and readership of the Journal in Russia and abroad; develop recommendations on improvement of the Journal.
3.2 The reviewers are invited on a voluntary basis from among Russian and foreign scientists, holding positions in research, educational or other institutions, who made significant contribution in the fields of science, corresponding to the Journal's subject matters, as well as from among public figures and practitioners, known for their scientific works, who gave a written agreement to participate in the Journal's work in the capacity of reviewers (Appendix).
3.3 Reviewer's roster can be changed according to the decision of reviewers themselves or the decision of the meeting of the Editorial Board, the Council of Science Editors or the Scientific Council of the FSBSI "AzNIIRKH";
3.4 Reviewers participate in the Journal's work pro bono, without financial reward.
Adopted at the meeting of the extended Scientific Council of the FSBSI "AzNIIRKH"
(Minutes No. 41 dd. the 23th of November, 2017) ________________________
to the Provision on the Reviewers of the scientific peer-reviewed journal “Aquatic Bioresources & Environment”
The Agreement of the Reviewer of the Scientific Journal "Aquatic Bioresources & Environment" of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "The Azov Sea Research Fisheries Institute" (FSBSI "AzNIIRKH") to Enter the Roster of the Journal's Reviewers
full name of the author
holding an academic degree _____________________________________________________,
an academic title __________________________, holding a position ____________________
__________________ in _______________________________________________________
confirm my agreement to enter the roster of the reviewers of the peer-reviewed scientific journal of the FSBSI "AzNIIRKH", "Aquatic Bioresources & Environment" in the field of study "___________________________________________________________________________" without financial reward.
I confirm that I have read the Provision on the Journal "Aquatic Bioresources & Environment" and peer-review of the manuscripts or other papers, submitted for publication.